My Life in Coxley, Wells
- I have lived in Somerset since 2001 and met my husband here. We have a growing family and have just bought a larger dinning table to accommodate us when we are all together.
- We have two mini lop rabbits and a Cockerpoo called Crumpet!
- We have a camper van and love to take off to the hills or coast to get closer to nature and pursue outdoor activities whether that be on foot, bikes, surf boards, paddle boards or in a canoe. I’ve started cross country running in the Mendips to improve my fitness.
- I enjoy growing vegetables and having flowers in our garden
- Occasionally I make natural soap and candles and I’m finding time to write which is a major breakthrough for me as I have found it difficult to get pen to paper for a long time.
- There is always a reading book or two on the go, fiction but always some kind of self-help book too. I’ve recently had a big declutter and been tested for food intolerance to enhance my life.
- Travel industry – 22 years. I travelled widely in this time, and have been privileged to spend time living with the Sammi people of the Arctic and Tibetan, Nepalese and Indian people in Asia.
- Foresight Fertility – 2.5 years. Working with couples from around the world to successfully optimise their fertility prospects. This was with consultation and direction in lifestyle choices, eliminating toxins and making positive nutrition choices using, hair mineral analysis, homeopathy, natural family planning and nutritional supplementation.
- Homeopathy Direct Clinic and Contemporary College Clinic in central Bath and Bristol 2012/13 – Supervised practice
- Private Clinic, Wells since autumn of 2013. I have mainly been working with children and parents on a range of complaints. For example, anxiety, hayfever and hormones.
- Weleda Wellbeing Advisor – 6 years, training Holland and Barrett Staff on Weleda’s range of 30 over the counter homeopathic remedies. and incorporating the Weleda Bio Dynamic Skin Care Range products into my practice as part of my service to empower people to lead a healthy, holistic and happy life.
- Professional Qualification with the Contemporary College of Homeopathy, Bristol. Class of 2013. The best study I have done and the learning will never stop! I have regular clinical supervision and attend seminars and conferences for my continued professional development. I am currently studying homeobotanicals so I can offer herbal tinctures alongside homeopathic remedies to support my clients further with their health/self development.
- Further Adult Education and Training Certificate
- Higher National Diploma in Business and Travel